RANGE OF SERVICES
Our approach to regional economics and urban planning consulting incorporates bottom-line market realities into public policy and planning decisions. RCG Economics is comprised of urban economists, planners and real estate analysts. Our team has combined expertise in regional and urban growth issues, public planning, economic modeling, land use planning, fiscal and economic benefit analysis, industry economics and socioeconomic forecasting.
RCG Economics provides a wide variety of services to both public- and private-sector entities. The foundation of the practice is the use of sound economic principles to understand and help solve urban policy problems for our clients.
Much of our work involves the analysis of the forces causing economic and demographic changes within a region or urban area.
Our role in economic consulting has evolved as growth management and economic development have become central issues in urban and regional policy making. We work with major public agencies and private-sector entities that are influenced by urban and economic growth issues, including:
- Comprehensive Planning Departments
- Economic Development Entities
- Public Utilities
- Real Estate Development Companies
- School Districts
- State Agencies
- Transportation Planning Agencies
- Bank of Nevada
- BRW, Inc.
- Carter-Burgess, Inc.
- City of Henderson
- City of Las Vegas
- City of North Las Vegas
- Clark County Department of Comprehensive Planning
- College of Southern Nevada
- Dames & Moore
- Desert Research Institute
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada
- G. C. Wallace Engineers
- Household Credit Services
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- IDM Capital
- Las Vegas Downtown Redevelopment Agency
- Las Vegas Economic Development Division
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Nevada Development Authority
- Nevada Dispensary Association
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Nevada Mining Association
- Nevada Test Site Development Corporation
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Poggemeyer Design Group
- PriMerit Bank (Norwest)
- Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
- Southern Highlands Development Corp.
- Southern Nevada Water Authority
- SRI International
- Union Pacific Railroad
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- Wells Fargo Bank Nevada