RCG Economics provides the highest quality, most credible public policy research and analysis possible. Scrupulous standards are the foundation of our reputation. RCG employs sound economic principles and sources, and all of our work — including white papers, databases, major studies and reports — is run through rigorous peer review procedures.
Credible public policy research built on current information, foreseeable trends, and sound analysis is more useful than rigid, politicized language. Any organization with an interest in creating or understanding public policy needs well-researched information, but the resources required to develop research and deliver analysis it is not always possible for small organizations, nor for those with only periodic, specialized interest in the topic. RCG can help.
Some clients want RCG to provide research without indicating a specific course of action. Other clients want us to provide a range of solutions, including the advantages and disadvantages of each. On certain occasions, RCG Economics will develop succinct policy recommendations. What remains unwavering is RCG Economics’ commitment to objective and independent research.
Our approach to regional and urban economic consulting incorporates bottom-line market realities into public policy and planning decisions. RCG Economics is comprised of urban economists, planners, and real estate analysts. Much of our public policy work involves analysis of the market forces causing economic and demographic changes within a region or urban area.
Our team has combined expertise in:
- Analysis of Proposed Legislation
- Analysis of Citizen Initiatives
- Regulatory Changes
- Public Policy Innovation
- Regulatory & Policy Reform
- Program Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Public Finance
- Market-based Modeling
RCG offers any/all of the following:
RCG Economics will gather the right information in order to make the best possible factual case for our clients’ position(s). In these cases, we also make it our business to know what source and information are behind the opposition’s policy position.
RCG Economics will craft public policy proposals that are creative, unique and effective. We work closely with our clients to ensure the end product meets or exceeds expectations.
COMPREHENSIVE AND COMPREHENSIBLE RESEARCH
RCG Economics can create full report packages comprised of quality research and information along with PowerPoint versions and policy briefs for easy digestion.
Sponsored or Anonymous Research
RCG Economics will confidentially collect information from a variety of sources, including conducting necessary interviews. Our clients can opt not to reveal who they are or how much they are spending.
Our role in economic consulting has evolved over the years as growth management and economic development have become central issues in urban and regional policy-making. We work with major public agencies as well as private sector entities that are influenced by urban and economic growth issues, including:
- Business Associations & Trade Groups
- Economic Development Entities
- Real Estate Development Companies
- School Districts
- Transportation Planning Agencies
- City of Henderson
- City of Las Vegas
- City of North Las Vegas
- Clark County Dept. of Comprehensive Planning
- Desert Research Institute
- Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
- Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County
- Southern Nevada Water Authority
- University of Nevada – Las Vegas
- U.S. Bureau of Land & Management
Private Sector Firms/Organizations
- American Nevada Corporation
- Atkins Global
- Boyd Gaming Corporation
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- CH2M HILL
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada
- Fotowatio Renewable Ventures
- Household Credit Services
- IDM Capital
- Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.
- M Holdings
- MGM Resorts International
- Olympic Group-Nevada
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
- NestEra Energy Resources
- Nevada Association of Realtors
- NAIOP – The Commercial Development Organization
- Nevada Dispensary Association
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Plise Development
- Poggemeyer Design Group
- Southern Highlands Development Corporation
- Southern Nevada Golf Course Owners Association
- The Walters Group